Bon Jovi-Never Say GoodBye-(Argentina)

domingo, 22 de mayo de 2011

Bon Jovi en Bradley Center, Milwaukee

Este fue el setlist:

1. Lost Highway
2. We Weren't Born To Follow
3. You Give Love A Bad Name
4. Born To Be My Baby
5. Superman Tonight
6. It's The End Of The World As We Know It
7. It's My Life
8. Runaway
9. The More Things Change
10. We Got It Goin' On
11. Bad Medicine/ Hot Legs/ Shout
12. Lay Your Hands On Me
13. When We Were Beautiful
14. Bed Of  Roses
15. Can't Help Falling In Love With You
16. I'll Be There For You
17. Who Says You Can't Go Home
18. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
19. Have A Nice Day
20. Keep The Faith

Encore:
21. Whole Lot Of  Leavin'
22. Wanted Dead Or Alive
23. Blood On Blood
24. Livin' On A Prayer

Encore II:
25. Someday I'll Be Saturday Night

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario