Bon Jovi-Never Say GoodBye-(Argentina)

miércoles, 15 de junio de 2011

Bon Jovi en Oslo, Noruega

Recien terminado el recital, este fue el setlist:

1. Raise Your Hands
2. You Give Love A Bad Name
3. Born To Be My Baby
4. We Weren't Born To Follow
5. In These Arms
6. Superman Tonight
7. It's My Life
8. Blaze Of Glory
9. Damned
10. Captain Crush And The Beauty Queen From Mars
11. Bad Medicine/ Hot Legs/ Pretty Woman
12. Lay Your Hands On Me
13. What Do You Got?
14. Bed Of Roses
15. Diamond Ring
16. I'll Be There For You
17. Someday I'll Be Saturday Night
18. Who Says You Can't Go Home?
19. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
20. Love This Only Rule
21. Have A Nice Day
22. Keep The Faith

Encore:
23. Wild Is The Wind
24.Wanted Dead Or Alive
25. I Die For You
26. Livin' On A Prayer










No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario