Bon Jovi-Never Say GoodBye-(Argentina)

martes, 22 de febrero de 2011

Bon Jovi en Raleigh, Carolina del Norte




































Este fue el set list:
1. Blood on Blood
2. You Give Love A Bad Name
3. Born to Be My Baby
4. We Weren't Born To Follow
5. Lost Highway
6. Whole Lot Of Leavin'
7. It's My Life
8. Runaway
9. The More Things Change
10. We Got It Goin' On
11. Bad Medicine/Pretty Woman
12. Lay Your Hands On me (Richie on lead vocal)
13. What Do You Got?
14. I'll Be There For You (John y Richie)
15. Something For The Pain (Acoustic)
16. Someday I'll Be Saturday Night (Acoustic)
17. Who Says You Can't Go Home
18. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
19. No Apologies
20. Have A Nice Day
21. Keep The Faith

Encore:
22. Wanted Dead Or Alive
23. Livin' On A Prayer

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario