Bon Jovi-Never Say GoodBye-(Argentina)

miércoles, 16 de febrero de 2011

Bon Jovi volvió a tocar en Toronto






Este fue el set list:

1. Last Man Standing
2. You Give Love A Bad Name
3. Born To Be My Baby
4. We Weren't Born To Follow
5. Lost Highway
6. Whole Lot Of Leavin'
7. When We Were Beautiful
8. It's My Life
9. I'd Die For You
10. We Got It Goin' On
11. Bad Medicine/Hots Legs
12. Lay Your Hands On Me (Richie on lead vocal)
13. (You Want To) Make a Memory
14. What Do You Got?
15. Diamond Ring (John & Richie)
16. I'll Be There For You (John & Richie)
17. Who Says You Can't Go Home
18. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
19. Have A Nice Days
20. Keep The Faith

Encore:
21. Dry County
22. Wanted Dead Or Alive
23. I Love This Town
24. The More Things Change
25. Livin' On A Prayer

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario