Bon Jovi-Never Say GoodBye-(Argentina)

domingo, 20 de febrero de 2011

Segunda noche en Montreal 19/02/2011





















Este fue el set list!

1. Happy Now
2. You Give Love A Bad Name
3. Born To Be My Baby
4. We Weren't Born To Follow
5. The Radio Saved My Life Tonight
6. Lost Highway
7. The More Things Change
8. It's My Life
9. We Got It goin' On
10. Bad Medicine/Hot Legs
11. Lay Your Hands On Me (Richie on lead vocal)
12. Living In Sin/Chapel Of Love
13. I'll Be There For You (Richie & John)
14. Blood on Blood (Acústica)
15. Someday I'll Be Saturday Night (Acústica)
16. Who Says You Can't Go Home
17. Work For The Workin' Man
18. Runaway
19. Have A Nice Day
20. Love's The Only Rule

Encore I:
21. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead/Start me up/Jumpin' Jack Flash/Dancing in the Street/I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
22. Wanted Dead Or Alive
23. Livin' On A Prayer

Encore II:
24. Keep The Faith

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario