Bon Jovi-Never Say GoodBye-(Argentina)

viernes, 25 de febrero de 2011

Primera noche en el Madison Square Garden





























Este fue el setlist:
1. Last Man Standing
2. You Give Love A Bad Name
3. Born To Be My Baby
4. We Weren't Born To Follow
5. Lost Highway
6. When We Were Beautiful
7. It's My Life
8. Runaway
9. Superman Tonight
10. The More Things Change
11. We Got it Goin' On
12. Bad Medicine/Pretty Woman
13. Lay Your Hands On Me (Richie Sambora)
14. (You Want To) Make A Memory
15. I'll Be There For You 
16. Something For The Pain 
17. Someday I'll Be Saturday Night 
18. Who Says You Can't Go Home
19. I'll Sleep Whem I'm Dead/Star Me Up
20. No Apologies
21. Have A Nice Day
22. Keep The Faith

Encore:
23. In These Arms
24. Wanted Dead Or Alive
25. Livin' On A Prayer

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario