Bon Jovi-Never Say GoodBye-(Argentina)

jueves, 10 de febrero de 2011

Bon Jovi en vivo -University Park, PA. - 9 de Febrero 2011 Set List

COMIENZO DE LA GIRA DEL GREATEST HITS, PRIMER CONCIERTO EN VIVO DESDE PENN STATE UNIVERSIY. ASÍ ESTUVO CONFORMADO EL SET LIST:

1. Blood on Blood

2. We Weren't Born to Follow
...
3. You Give Love a Bad Name

4. Born to Be My Baby

5. Lost Highway

6. Whole Lotta Leavin'

7. It's My Life

8. Runaway

9. We Got It Going On

10. Bad Medicine/Pretty Woman

11. Lay Your Hands On Me (Richie Vox)

12. Make a Memory

13. What Do You Got

14. I'll Be There For You

15. Work for the Working Man

16. Captain Crash and the Beauty Queen from Mars

17. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead

18. Who Says You Can't Go Home

19. Keep the Faith

20. Wanted Dead or Alive

21. Living on a Prayer

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario